Black Garlic (Whole Bulb) - 1.5 pounds
- North American garlic, aged and fermented in Wisconsin to develop the sweetest notes possible, resulting in exceptional sweetness with date, balsamic, and slight garlic undertones with soft and chewy consistency. 1.5 lbs Black Garlic (15-25 Bulbs), yields MORE than 1 lbs when peeled
- Health benefits: black garlic contains twice the amount of antioxidants as regular garlic (due to the compound S-ally-l-cyteine).
- How to cook with black garlic: use black garlic in salad dressings, marinades, in sauces and spreads, even in desserts!
- Black Garlic North America is the largest, most respected processor of Black Garlic in North America. We use only the highest quality garlic, grown in North America, to ensure each batch meets our high standards of quality and taste. We take it slow for the best possible flavor - our process takes 120 days start to finish for each batch of product. Our black garlic is Kosher certified, preservative-free, 100% natural, and vegan.
- Black Garlic North America is committed to producing the highest quality food products with an emphasis on food safety and sustainable methods. We develop products for families and food industries that foster healthy, unique choices. Our products are produced in socially responsible ways to preserve the earth, our generation and generations to come.
North America Fermented Garlic is "Garlic's Sweet Secret" We start with the finest North American Garlic. The garlic is fermented at high temperatures and finally aged to develop the sweetest notes possible. The resulting product has exceptional sweetness with date, balsamic, and slight garlic undertones. The consistency is soft and chewy. Our Black garlic contains high levels of S-allyl-cysteine, a compound that has been shown to decrease cancerous tumor size in mice. We proudly ferment and age our black garlic in Wisconsin. Mylar packaging with bulbs of black garlic. 100% natural, 100% vegan, 100% preservative-free. Kosher Certified. Ingredients: Garlic
I like the black garlic (whole bulb) because has a very light flavor I eat like half bulb per day just like I am eating candies thanks