Black Garlic Powder-Granulated (2.1oz) Kosher-Certified
Sale Sold out
Regular price $11.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Unlike competitors, we don’t use fillers, chaff or stems to make our powder- just black garlic and an anti-caking ingredient. Taste the quality with Black Garlic North America! Add slight sweetness, umami, depth & a hint of garlic to veggies, meat, poultry & seafood. Stir into butter, sauce, dip, soup, dressing & marinades, and sprinkle on popcorn! Black Garlic Powder is a versatile, all-purpose seasoning that can be used pre, during, and post cooking.
- 2.1 oz of the finest North-American Garlic, aged and fermented in our home state of Wisconsin, USA. The resulting sweet and umami product is then dried and ground into a powder. Where does YOUR Black Garlic come from? (You might be surprised).
- Health Benefits: Our Granulated Black Garlic contains high levels of S-allyl-cysteine, a compound that has been shown to decrease cancerous and other disease cells.
- Black Garlic North America is the largest, most respected processor of Black Garlic in North America. We use only the highest quality garlic, grown in North America, to ensure each batch meets our high quality & taste standards. We are committed to producing the highest quality with emphasis on food safety & sustainable methods, and we develop products for families and industries that foster healthy, unique choices. Our products are produced in socially responsible ways to preserve the earth.
- Natural, Vegan, Kosher-Certified, Gluten-Free, Preservative-Free. “If it clumps, give it a bump!” We use plastic shakers on all of our Granulated Black Garlic Powder for safe bumping and de-clumping! Store Black Garlic Powder in a cool, dry place for the best result. If clumping occurs, bump the shaker against a countertop or other surface to loosen the powder.