2023 Laconian Legacy Family Estate "Organic" Extra Virgin Greek Olive Oil (100% Athinolia Olives) Pump Bottle
Sale Sold out
Regular price $22.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- 100% GREEK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL harvested by hand from our family Groves near Sparta in Greece, cold pressed within 6-8 hours of harvest, Peppery and Aromatic. 250 ml Bottle
- ~MONOVARIETY - 100% Athinolia Olives. Athinolia is a unique variety which is native in Laconia near Sparta, Peloponnese region in southern Greece. Estate grown on our family groves dating back to ancient times, hand-picked in November for the freshest flavor and aromas, Low Acidity < 0.28%, Early Harvest, Cold Extraction
- ~PROTECTED GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATION. A must for a sophisticated gourmet or anyone living the "Mediterranean Diet". Laconia is well known since ancient times for the high quality of olive oil and is recognized as a Protected Geographical Indication.
- ~AWARDS – Highly Awarded at International Competitions for flavor and nutrition… featured on the PBS TV series "The Cooking Odyssey"
- ~HEALTH BENEFITS – Our Extra Virgin Olive oil is full of antioxidants with > 3 times the polyphenols the European Union requires to be considered high polyphenol , such as Olecanthal, Oleacein, Oleuropein, a powerhouse of nutrition. 250 ml Glass Pump Bottle
- ~PUMP BOTTLE- The convenient pump provides a stream of oil to salads, vegetables and meats without the need for chemical propellants.
Laconian Legacy 2023 Vintage
Family Estate Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Greek Olive Oil (100% Athinolia Olives), Protected Geographical Indication, Very low acidity less than 0.20%, Hand picked - Early Harvest , Unblended, Unrefined, Rich in Antioxidants, Cold Extraction "Laconia Greece" near Sparta, Peppery finish,250 ml Glass "Pump" Bottle a thin stream is easy to add to foods...(also available in a 500ml Bottle)