Sterling Valley Organic Maple Syrup: Dark with Robust Taste (16 fl oz)
- DARK COLOR WITH ROBUST TASTE: This grade of syrup is known for having a stronger taste than other grades and is perfect for use in recipes or to add maple flavor to cooking.
- SIMILAR TO THE SYRUP FORMERLY KNOWN AS GRADE B: Great for cooking, baking, adding maple flavor to recipes, or on your pancakes. Some prefer this to other grades for table use to add a strong maple flavor to pancakes or waffles
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY NOFA-NY, LLC: Organic certification guarantees third-party inspection, use of food grade equipment, proper cleaning methods, and extensive record keeping.
- ARTISINALLY PRODUCED IN SMALL BATCHES: Crafted in small batches by three generations working together to ensure superior taste, Sterling Valley Maple products are made with a respect for the tradition of maple syrup’s long history.
- A BLEND OF ART AND SCIENCE: A traditional wood-fired evaporator brings out the natural, rich maple flavors, while the latest scientific methods are utilized to ensure sustainability, efficiency, and safety.
Same Great Syrup, New Sustainable Packaging: Starting in September 2021 Sterling Valley Maple is transitioning to all glass packaging. During this transition you may receive you order packaged in our traditional plastic jug, a new glass jug with our standard label, or finally a new glass jug with a beautiful screen printed logo. Rest assured the syrup inside (and the amount of syrup) is the same delicious syrup you've come to expect from Sterling Valley Maple. This is New York State Grade A syrup with a Dark Color and a Robust Maple taste. This grade of syrup is known for having a stronger taste than other grades and is perfect for use in recipes or to add maple flavor to cooking. Some prefer this to other grades for table use to add a strong maple flavor to pancakes or waffles. To make syrup, pure maple sap is collected from thousands of maple trees on our family's land and boiled down to produce maple syrup. There are no additives; syrup is nothing more than the sap collected from the tree with the water removed.