Sterling Valley Certified Organic Maple Syrup: Amber Color with Rich Taste (16 oz)
About this item
- AMBER COLOR WITH RICH TASTE: This "middle" grade is a perfect balance of a rich flavor without being overpowering. If you've never had maple syrup before or you're not sure which color/flavor combination you prefer, this is a great place to start.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY NOFA-NY, LLC: Organic certification guarantees third-party inspection, use of food grade equipment, proper cleaning methods, and extensive record keeping.
- NEW YORK STATE GRADE A MAPLE SYRUP: Originating in the foothills of NYS’s Adirondack Mountains, Sterling Valley Maple’s delicious taste is influenced by glacial soil deposits and a unique mix of maple species.
- ARTISANALLY PRODUCED IN SMALL BATECHS: Crafted in small batches by three generations working together to ensure superior taste, Sterling Valley Maple products are made with a respect for the tradition of maple syrup’s long history.
- A BLEND OF ART AND SCIENCE: A traditional wood-fired evaporator brings out the natural, rich maple flavors, while the latest scientific methods are utilized to ensure sustainability, efficiency, and safety.
Same Great Syrup, New Sustainable Packaging: Starting in September 2021 Sterling Valley Maple is transitioning to all glass packaging. During this transition you may receive you order packaged in our traditional plastic jug, a new glass jug with our standard label, or finally a new glass jug with a beautiful screen printed logo. Rest assured the syrup inside (and the amount of syrup) is the same delicious syrup you've come to expect from Sterling Valley Maple. This is New York State Grade A syrup with an Amber Color and a Rich Maple taste. This "middle" grade is a perfect balance of a rich flavor without being overpowering. If you've never had maple syrup before or you're not sure which color/flavor combination you prefer, this is a great place to start. To make syrup, pure maple sap is collected from thousands of maple trees on our family's land and boiled down to produce maple syrup. There are no additives; syrup is nothing more than the sap collected from the tree with the water removed. *Gallons may ship as two half gallons. Sterling Valley Maple's Syrup is Certified Organic through NOFA-NY, LLC.