Sterling Valley Certified Organic Granulated Maple Sugar- Made from Pure Maple Syrup
Sale Sold out
Regular price $22.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
About this item
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY NOFA-NY, LLC: Organic certification guarantees third-party inspection, use of food grade equipment, proper cleaning methods, and extensive record keeping.
- EASY TO USE: Substitute maple sugar in a 1:1 ratio for other sugars in your recipe or use this in your coffee or oatmeal to add a maple flavor to your morning.
- PURE MAPLE SUGAR: Made by removing additional water from maple syrup, granulated maple sugar has no additives; it is pure maple syrup in another form
- ARTISINALLY PRODUCED IN SMALL BATCHES: Crafted in small batches by three generations working together to ensure superior taste, Sterling Valley Maple products are made with a respect for the tradition of maple syrup’s long history.
- A BLEND OF ART AND SCIENCE: A traditional wood-fired evaporator brings out the natural, rich maple flavors, while the latest scientific methods are utilized to ensure sustainability, efficiency, and safety.
Perfect to use in cooking as an all natural replacement for cane-sugar (substitute maple sugar in a 1:1 ratio for other sugars in your recipe) or use this in your coffee or oatmeal to add a maple flavor to your morning. Packaged in a convenient reclosable barrier pouch.
To make Granulated Sugar, Pure Maple Syrup is boiled beyond the temperature of boiling syrup, removing additional water and concentrating the syrup. It is then cooled and stirred to allow the larger crystals to form, creating the sugar granules. Granulated Sugar will last indefinitely in storage.
Based on 1 review
I can’t wait to try this. I can no longer find locally so this should be perfect.