Peeled Black Garlic (5 oz.)- Kosher Certified
- North American garlic, aged and fermented in Wisconsin to develop the sweetest notes possible, resulting in exceptional sweetness with date, balsamic, and slight garlic undertones with soft and chewy consistency.
- Health benefits: black garlic contains twice the amount of antioxidants as regular garlic (due to the compound S-ally-l-cyteine)
- How to cook with black garlic: use black garlic in salad dressings, marinades, in sauces and spreads, even in desserts!
- Black Garlic North America is the largest, most respected processor of Black Garlic in North America. We use only the highest quality garlic, grown in North America, to ensure each batch meets our high standards of quality and taste. We take it slow for the best possible flavor - our process takes 120 days start to finish for each batch of product. Our black garlic is Kosher certified, preservative-free, 100% natural, and vegan.
- Black Garlic North America is committed to producing the highest quality food products with an emphasis on food safety and sustainable methods. We develop products for families and food industries that foster healthy, unique choices. Our products are produced in socially responsible ways to preserve the earth, our generation and generations to come.
Our Peeled Black Garlic is the most convenient way to eat black garlic, featuring our legendary flavor profile, North American sourced garlic, and no GMO's. Our black garlic is finely aged to develop the sweetest notes possible. The resulting product has exceptional sweetness with date, balsamic, and slight garlic undertones. The consistency is soft and chewy. Our Peeled Black Garlic is packed in a screw top container for ultimate product freshness and ease of use. It contains a minimum of 1.5 mg S-allyl-cysteine per gram of product. Our 120 process ensures the highest product quality each and every time. Refrigerate after opening for best results. 100% natural, 100% vegan, 100% preservative-free. Kosher Certified. Ingredients: Garlic