Laconian Legacy (Gift Box) 2 Bottles of EVOO - Handmade Box (1000 ml Total)
- 100% GREEK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL harvested November 2021 by hand from our family Groves near Sparta in Greece, cold pressed within 6-8 hours of harvest, Peppery and Aromatic. New style cap "Easy Off , Easy On" with built in Pourer...on all 2020/21 bottling.
- MONOVARIETY - 100% Athinolia Olives. Athinolia is a unique variety which is native in Laconia near Sparta, Peloponnese region in south Greece. Estate grown on our family groves dating back to ancient times, hand-picked in early October for the freshest flavor and aromas, Low Acidity < 0.28%, Early Harvest, Cold Extraction
- PROTECTED GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATION. A must for a sophisticated gourmet or anyone living the "Mediterranean Diet". Laconia is well known since ancient times for the high quality of olive oil and is recognized as Protected Geographical Indication.
- AWARDS – Winner of Gold medal at Olympia Awards regarding Health and nutrition (high phenolic EVOO - 4 years in a row, Silver Medal 2021 Japan Olive Oil Prize for Flavor, 2021 Gold Medal "World's Best Olive Oils for 2021-New York City"… featured on the PBS TV series "The Cooking Odyssey"
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Our Extra Virgin Olive oil is full of antioxidants with > 1000 mg/kg of total Polyphenols such as Olecanthal, Oleacein, Oleuropein, a powerhouse of nutrition. 500ml dark bottle to protect the olive oil, deluxe cap and convenient pourer.
Laconian Legacy Gift Box 2 bottles of a ultra quality "Organic" EVOO for the olive oil lover in your life. Boxed in a handmade wooden gift box from Greece. A gift card is available in the package. Product description Laconian Legacy New Harvest 2021/2022, Family Estate Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Greek Olive Oil (100% Athinolia Olives), Protected Geographical Indication, Low acidity less than 0.28 , Hand picked - Early Harvest ,Unblended, Unrefined, Rich in Antioxidants, Cold Extraction "Laconia Greece" near Sparta, Gold Medal , Peppery finish,500 ml Dark Glass Bottle