Black Garlic Puree (7 oz) North American (Conventional)
- 100% North American Sourced Garlic no GMO. New Label ...Same great taste.
- Gluten Free and twice the nutrition of white garlic
- Also available in Organic...Black Garlic Puree "Organic American" 7 oz Jar … B07QV2LZF8
- Puree is perfect for adding to Vinaigrettes, sauces, hummus, dips, glazes, etc.
- Smooth consistency, with flavors of dates, balsamic, soy and garlic
North America Fermented Garlic is "Garlic's Sweet Secret". We start with the finest North American Garlic. The garlic is fermented at high temperatures and finally aged for no less than 120 days to develop the sweetest notes possible. The resulting product has exceptional sweetness with date, balsamic, and slight garlic undertones. The consistency is a soft and chewy. Our Black garlic contains high levels of S-ally-l-cysteine, a compound with numerous potential health benefits, as noted by Dr. Merola.Black Garlic North America is a business division of Wisconsin Fermentation Company LLC, we focus on fermentation innovation and technology. We have more than 50 years experience in the food industry and service the dairy, brewing, and general fermented food industries. Fermented food is not a sideline business for us it is what we do. ~ Mediterranean Dressing ½ Cup Dolce Nettare Balsamic Vinegar 1 ½ Cups EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) 1 TBS North American Black Garlic Puree 1 tsp of coarse or fine prepared mustard Italian herbs and salt to taste Blend all until smooth. No sugar is needed as the balsamic and black garlic are naturally sweet. Compliments of Eastern Shore Products